Members who reacted to message #1

All (44) Like Like (27) Love Love (15) Angry Angry (2)

    1. Like

      deetah

      Delicate as silk 22 From Hockey Heaven
      • Messages
        1,882
      • Reaction score
        7,365
      • Points
        0
    2. Like

      SetsuSetsuna

      • Messages
        856
      • Reaction score
        4,627
      • Points
        0
    3. Like

      Neko

      When you live for love, how precious life can be From Taal Volcano
      • Messages
        2,034
      • Reaction score
        5,896
      • Points
        0
    4. Love

      Ailura

      • Messages
        116
      • Reaction score
        408
      • Points
        0
    5. Love

      spell

      of the void From USAK
      • Messages
        1,287
      • Reaction score
        11,094
      • Points
        0
    6. Like

      ironwater

      ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ From France
      • Messages
        1,754
      • Reaction score
        16,746
      • Points
        0
    7. Love

      Vertzi

      • Messages
        18
      • Reaction score
        194
      • Points
        0
    8. Like

      avarice

      greedy for love
      • Messages
        2,703
      • Reaction score
        31,591
      • Points
        0
    9. Like

      eu

      pain and agony From Linz, Austria
      • Messages
        541
      • Reaction score
        2,658
      • Points
        0
    10. Love

      adem

      her 19 From Malaysia
      • Messages
        1,642
      • Reaction score
        11,939
      • Points
        0
    11. Like

      VoolPool

      • Messages
        380
      • Reaction score
        783
      • Points
        0
    12. Like

      Eternal Tides

      • Messages
        2
      • Reaction score
        5
      • Points
        0
    13. Like

      ausma

      token smogon furry 21 From your mom
      • Messages
        2,028
      • Reaction score
        21,066
      • Points
        23
    14. Love

      Victini4ssbu

      • Messages
        87
      • Reaction score
        293
      • Points
        0
    15. Like

      HiZo

      total wild card
      • Messages
        1,267
      • Reaction score
        4,724
      • Points
        0
    16. Love

      assaultdestiny

      16 From New Delhi
      • Messages
        69
      • Reaction score
        1,127
      • Points
        0
    17. Like

      Peary

      Drip Haver 24 From West Virginia
      • Messages
        85
      • Reaction score
        1,412
      • Points
        0
    18. Like

      Dj Breloominati♬

      1% chance 99% faith
      • Messages
        1,473
      • Reaction score
        12,860
      • Points
        0
    19. Like

      Unicorns

      Banned deucer.
      • Messages
        374
      • Reaction score
        5,720
      • Points
        0
    20. Like

      Ticken

      Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast From California
      • Messages
        957
      • Reaction score
        8,952
      • Points
        101
    21. Like

      Frozoid

      • Messages
        490
      • Reaction score
        3,389
      • Points
        0
    22. Like

      NB402141

      • Messages
        304
      • Reaction score
        1,219
      • Points
        0
    23. Love

      in the hills

      spreading confusion 24
      • Messages
        1,917
      • Reaction score
        16,613
      • Points
        0
    24. Like

      Meteordash

      pato From EST
      • Messages
        230
      • Reaction score
        627
      • Points
        0
    25. Love

      drampa's grandpa

      benign auto-cannibal 28 From The TRI STATE AREA!!!!
      • Messages
        2,046
      • Reaction score
        9,303
      • Points
        0
    26. Like

      Solaros & Lunaris

      Hold that faith that is made of steel From Outer Inner Space
      • Messages
        1,433
      • Reaction score
        6,909
      • Points
        0
    27. Like

      Bread Sandwich

      • Messages
        652
      • Reaction score
        5,903
      • Points
        0
    28. Angry

      Optify

      • Messages
        199
      • Reaction score
        2,633
      • Points
        0
    29. Angry

      Kennedy

      up the reds
      • Messages
        2,967
      • Reaction score
        -13,781
      • Points
        0
    30. Like

      Sectonia

      But I set fire to the rain 29 From Somewhere in Dreamland, plotting revenge
      • Messages
        749
      • Reaction score
        5,907
      • Points
        0
    31. Love

      R8

      On LoA 23 From age
      • Messages
        1,730
      • Reaction score
        10,081
      • Points
        0
    32. Like

      Yandre

      Banned deucer.
      • Messages
        3
      • Reaction score
        46
      • Points
        0
    33. Like

      Kate

      Moving In Stereo 22
      • Messages
        1,366
      • Reaction score
        18,823
      • Points
        0
    34. Like

      Guard

      حرروا فلسطين 22 From The Netherlands
      • Messages
        978
      • Reaction score
        1,953
      • Points
        0
    35. Love

      pannu

      pokejeff
      • Messages
        1,634
      • Reaction score
        13,809
      • Points
        0
    36. Love

      Ainzcrad

      Smile of the Orchid From NL
      • Messages
        1,253
      • Reaction score
        13,074
      • Points
        0
    37. Love

      Amberr

      Banned deucer. From Devil In A New Dress
      • Messages
        330
      • Reaction score
        3,651
      • Points
        0
    38. Like

      Cenane

      From Chicago
      • Messages
        8
      • Reaction score
        361
      • Points
        0
    39. Like

      dhelmise

      free palestine
      • Messages
        7,904
      • Reaction score
        32,200
      • Points
        0
    40. Love

      Zneon

      uh oh From England
      • Messages
        692
      • Reaction score
        4,606
      • Points
        0
    41. Like

      Band

      scatters things often 22 From Undella Town
      • Messages
        1,580
      • Reaction score
        5,670
      • Points
        0
    42. Like

      413X

      • Messages
        359
      • Reaction score
        3,498
      • Points
        0
    43. Love

      Avery

      Banned deucer. 20
      • Messages
        841
      • Reaction score
        10,202
      • Points
        0
    44. Love

      kolohe

      misty mauve 20
      • Messages
        554
      • Reaction score
        6,451
      • Points
        1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top